You can learn Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, and Artisan Herbalism from trainers in every major city. You don't have to visit different trainers.
- Tannysa- Stormwind City.
- Reyna Stonebranch- Ironforge.
- Firodren Mooncaller- Darnassus.
- Cemmorhan- The Exodar.
Alliance: Stormwind City
- There's nothing quite like communing with nature... or at least that's what the Night Elves tell me. I'm not much for talking to flowers and trees, but I'm sure Tannysa could help you out. She's over in the Mage Quarter, outside of Alchemy Needs.
- Oh, ye want to pick some daisies do ye? Ha! I'm just teasing. A fine profession it is, and Reyna Stonebranch can show ye how it's done. She works at the Ironforge Physician on the southern side of The Great Forge. She can be found just inside the shop, to the left, near some big mushrooms.
- A budding Herbalist, are we? Then you should visit Firodren Mooncaller over in the Temple Gardens. He may have some tricks of the trade to impart with you.
Alliance: The Exodar
- You will find our herbalist, Cemmorhan, against the back wall of the Vault of Lights.
- Jandi - Orgrimmar.
- Martha Alliestar- Undercity.
- Komin - Thunder Bluff
- Nathera- Silvermoon City.
- Herbs.... you need to speak to Jandi at her arboretum in The Drag. There are some wooden steps behind Asoran's Market in the Valley of Wisdom. Follow them to the upper level of The Drag and you'll find her.
- The herbalist around here is Martha Alliestar. She's over on the inner ring of the Apothecarium.
Horde: Thunder Bluff
- Nature provides all that we need. Speak to Komin Winterhoof at Holistic Herbalism on the middle rise.
Horde: Silvermoon City
- Botanist Nathera has a keen eye for finding herbs, and I imagine she might impart her wisdom to the likes of you. You'll find her with the alchemists in an alcove of the Court of the Sun.
You can learn Master Herballism from these trainers at Outland;
- Horde: Ruak Stronghorn at Thrallmar. He is in the big tower up the hill.
- Alliance: Rorelien at Honor Hold. She's on the first floor in the Wizard's tower.
*Note: These are just the trainers that are found in Capital cities; there are others that can be found in and around towns as well.
1 - 50
- Tirisfal Glades
- Elwynn Forest
- Dun Morogh
Every starter zone is filled with herbs, it doesn't really matter which one you choose.
Herbs in these zones: Peacebloom, Silverleaf, Earthroot
50 - 115
- Silverpine Forest
- Loch Modan
- Darkshore Once you reach Herbalism 50, you can learn Herbalism Journeyman from your trainer.
Herbs in these zones: Mageroyal, Briarthorn, Stranglekelp
Briarthorn requires herbalism 70 and Stranglekelp requires herbalism 85, so you can't pick them right away.
115 - 170
- Hillsbrad Foothills
- Stonetalon Mountains
Don't forget to visit your trainer when you reach 150!
Herbs in these zones: Bruiseweed, Wild Steelbloom, Stranglekelp, Kingsblood, Liferoot Kingsblood requires herbalism 125 and Liferoot requires herbalism 150, so you can't pick them right away. You should only go to the red zone/lines after you passed 150.
170 - 205
- Stranglethorn Vale
- Arathi Highlands Herbs in these zones: Kingsblood, Liferoot, Fadeleaf, Goldthorn, Khadgar's Whisker
Khadgar's Whisker requires herbalism 185, so you can't pick them right away.
205 - 230
- Searing Gorge
Visit your trainer and learn Herbalism Artisan.
Herbs in these zones: Purple Lotus, Firebloom
230 - 270
- Herbs in Hinterlands: Sungrass, Purple Lotus, Ghost Mushroom, Golden Sansam
I maked a cave with red X, there area bunch of Ghost Mushroom in the cave but you can only pick them with herbalism skill 245.
270 - 300
- Herbs in Felwood: Sungrass, Gromsblood, Golden Sansam, Dreamfoil, Mountain Silversage, Plaguebloom
300 - 315
- Hellfire Peninsula
- I recommend getting your first 15 points in Hellfire Penninsula until you can pick Dreaming Glory.
If you are lower level, you will probably reach Herbalism 375 just by picking herbs while questing, so I mostly made these routes for higher level players with flying mount who want to switch to Herbalism at level 70.
315 - 325
- Blade's Edge Mountain
- You can level up to 325 in Hellfire Penninsula too, but I would recommend Nagrand or Blade's Edge since you will be getting more outland herbs in these zones.
325 - 350
- Terokkar Forest
- Felweed and Dreaming Glory give skill points all the way up to 375, so you could stay in the previous two zones too.
350 - 375
- I recommend getting the last 25 points in Netherstorm, but if you have a lot of competition you could basically stay in any of the previous zones. Every outland herb give skill points up to 375.